|Central Pennsylvania Alliance for Response
Central Pennsylvania Alliance for Response provides a forum for information, cooperation, and communication among emergency management organizations, first responders, and cultural heritage institutions in the Central Pennsylvania region. Our aim is to foster a cooperative approach to disaster preparedness, emergency management, and cultural heritage protection.
|News from Alliance for Response Communities
- For the latest on AFR networks view our most recent News Brief for Spring 2013.
- Heritage Preservation is pleased to announce there will be three new forums in 2013 thanks to generous support by the National Endowment for the Humanities. If you would like to get involved, contact us.
- AFR networks have been keeping busy this winter. To find a summary of their activity please read our latest quarterly news brief.
- Throughout the country, members of Alliance for Response have been representing cultural institutions at stakeholder events for the National Disaster Recovery Framework. Visit FEMA’s Web site to attend the next stakeholder event.
- The final 2011 Alliance for Response Kick-off Forum was held in Salt Lake City, Utah with more than 80 cultural managers and emergency managers. Click here for more information about this forum.
- The Galveston-Houston Area Alliance for Response Forum was held on July 29, 2011 at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. Click here for more information about this exciting summer Forum.
- The second Alliance for Response National Leadership Institute was held on July 20, 2011 in Denver, CO. Click here for a meeting summary.